GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unofficial Golf MK6 GTI Intercooler Comparison

-J.M.G.-

Passed Driver's Ed
S3 is tube and fine..

The interior is the same of GTI VI intercooler ?

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
R.A.I. eliminates the use of the stock intercooler btw.

Sorta. Most FMIC may eliminate the use of the stock IC for cooling but because our cars sandwich the IC between the a/c condenser and the radiator the components use each other for bracketing.

So even though the RAI and ATP (what I have) Don't use it the stock IC, it still sits there. Common sense says that it will block airflow to the radiator. Sooooo I ended up cutting apart the stock IC utilizing the endtank/bracket and making an air channel to the radiator.

Who knows if it helped but I'd rather do that then have an unused stock IC sitting blocking my radiator.

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
I have the Godspeed V2. Got it for 475 shipped off eBay. No trimming required, direct and very nice fit. I'm running it with an APR K04 kit and have noticed zero heatsoak or had any problems with it.

dasVW.com

Ready to race!
I have the Godspeed V2. Got it for 475 shipped off eBay. No trimming required, direct and very nice fit. I'm running it with an APR K04 kit and have noticed zero heatsoak or had any problems with it.

Do you know what type of intercooler it is? Bar & Plate?

JhnR

Banned

direct bolt on :clap:

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Im not sure if you can or not but i know on the mk5 you could use an s3 ic + forge twintercooler.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk