GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

zrickety

The Fixer
80k is easy. DSG fluid is not hard.

spiker369

on air, don't care
80k is easy. DSG fluid is not hard.

Yeah I've been watching a lot of videos on it. Seems really easy just time consuming (I plan on top filling mine to save money). Hoping to source everything for a decent price instead of shelling out $1k at the dealer to have them do it like it was for my 40k service.

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
Yeah I've been watching a lot of videos on it. Seems really easy just time consuming (I plan on top filling mine to save money). Hoping to source everything for a decent price instead of shelling out $1k at the dealer to have them do it like it was for my 40k service.
Dsg fluid is a piece of cake top fill is the way to go takes a lil more time but worth the 200 you would spend on the tool.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Russellvw21

Ready to race!
What i do..i do all the easy stuff... oil . Filter . Sparks etc. An let the dealer do the dsg fluid. Usually $300 total.. i like the fact if i sell my car atleast theyll see that a 40k service was performed etc

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
What i do..i do all the easy stuff... oil . Filter . Sparks etc. An let the dealer do the dsg fluid. Usually $300 total.. i like the fact if i sell my car atleast theyll see that a 40k service was performed etc

Just keep all the receipts

spiker369

on air, don't care
Dsg fluid is a piece of cake top fill is the way to go takes a lil more time but worth the 200 you would spend on the tool.

Yeah I saw the oil alone is only $130 so that's why I'm going to opt to top fill.

I haven't taken my car to a dealer in probably two years. I honestly don't plan on selling my car though. After the scandal the resell values dropped so much and adding the accident history on my car plus milage I'm looking at it only being worth like $4k anyways.

havocsrt

Ready to race!
Extracted two brocken turbo flang bolts, thanks to my local shop. Put in all four new studs and gasket.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion
Today was a good day. Tracked at Auto Club Speedway [emoji16][emoji24]❤️ it was amazing. First time I've ever tracked a car in my life. Definitely one of the best experiences of my life.

First session:

Second:

Third:

Fourth:

Final:

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
Today was a good day. Tracked at Auto Club Speedway [emoji16][emoji24]❤️ it was amazing. First time I've ever tracked a car in my life. Definitely one of the best experiences of my life.

Ohh la la, you shaved time off with your final lap! Yeah auto-x is totally different than when on a race track. My #1 tip with auto-x is to always look ahead.

Speed Ventures definitely knows how to put on good events though.

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion
Ohh la la, you shaved time off with your final lap! Yeah auto-x is totally different than when on a race track. My #1 tip with auto-x is to always look ahead.

Speed Ventures definitely knows how to put on good events though.

Oh no man I didn't end up doing autox. Those are times on the Roval course bruh [emoji57][emoji6]