GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Just installed an Eonon GA7153 head unit.

I plan to do a review in a few days once i have time to set up and configure... I bought outside of the pending group buy so i could have an objective review instead of some sense of obligation to leave good remarks.

My initial thoughts are not all that positive - we'll see if thats just me being grumpy about change - which is entirely what this could be.

as promised... a review: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2520764#post2520764

I'll be uninstalling tomorrow to return the item ASAP.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Uninstalled the android head unit i installed earlier in the week. reinstalled my OEM RNS315. Lost a screw (T15 torx) from my airvent when pulling that as part of the uninstall. think it went way down so i think thats lost forever (anypone know a part number for that?). tried fishing with a magnet, to no avail.

ahard48

Ready to race!

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Uninstalled the android head unit i installed earlier in the week. reinstalled my OEM RNS315. Lost a screw (T15 torx) from my airvent when pulling that as part of the uninstall. think it went way down so i think thats lost forever (anypone know a part number for that?). tried fishing with a magnet, to no avail.

No need for the two screws in the vent as they clip in pretty well, don't sweat it. I'll be going a different route eventually too, Eonon is a joke I'm surprised the thing lasted this long in my car.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Broke my mpg record on the mfi, hit 36.2.

SirClimax

Ready to race!