GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Jack Sparrow

Passed Driver's Ed
Just bought this from a member on the board. Brought it home Saturday and got it detailed the same day.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Anyone have a different side-side shift bracket? I'm currently experiencing a lot of side to side play due to the white piece on the bottom being kinda loose and rotating without actually moving the selector. I have the 42DD end links installed on a spluen short shifter so i'm not sure if that will cause anything not to fit and don't wanna buy one just to have it not fit.
https://www.dieselgeek.com/collections/vw-shifter-bushings/products/super-slider-for-2000-and-newer-vw-and-audi

smanierre

Autocross Champion

hack-man162

Passed Driver's Ed
The new headlights.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

What headlights are those? Looks great!

hack-man162

Passed Driver's Ed
In the last week, I went from stock, to APR Stage II, with BillyBoat downpipe, APR Intake and APR 93 ECU Tune, as well as DSG Tune. Also detailed my engine bay. Need a new hood blanket though, as mine has fallen apart.
So stoked on the car now. Now to get my VWR Springs and shocks installed.

Jack Sparrow

Passed Driver's Ed
In the last week, I went from stock, to APR Stage II, with BillyBoat downpipe, APR Intake and APR 93 ECU Tune, as well as DSG Tune. Also detailed my engine bay. Need a new hood blanket though, as mine has fallen apart.

What did they do for the DSG tune?

hack-man162

Passed Driver's Ed
What did they do for the DSG tune?

Since it was 50% off as I was doing the APR tune, I went ahead. It just seems to make the whole damn car much more usable. When in D mode, it doesn't jump straight to 6th gear at 30MPH. Shifts are faster and more positive. So far, I really like it a lot. An added benefit, the display now shows D1-6 or S1-6 as well.

Jack Sparrow

Passed Driver's Ed
Since it was 50% off as I was doing the APR tune, I went ahead. It just seems to make the whole damn car much more usable. When in D mode, it doesn't jump straight to 6th gear at 30MPH. Shifts are faster and more positive. So far, I really like it a lot. An added benefit, the display now shows D1-6 or S1-6 as well.

Can the shift be changed so that when you hit the stick up its a downshift and when you hit it down, its an upshift? That's how BMW does it and that seems so much more intuitive.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Took a side skirt off to be repainted. That 3m tape is a bitch. I tried using fishing line like you would with an emblem, but the curve around the rocket panel made it difficult. Just pulling it off was pretty much impossible. I used a metal credit and just shoved the corner of it in between the skirt and the rocker panel, and I just pushed it in about every inch. It separated the tape from the car so easily after that, and for the most part the tape all stayed on the skirt.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

dsg tune just makes it a better car overall!

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion

Rip hood blanket off. Don’t spend money on it. Unleash turbo noises. Had mine off for years, as have others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk