GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Reminds me of some random detailing video I watched on YouTube where a guy talked about how he once showed a body shop how to properly polish a car and the body shop guys were amazed at how much better the paint looked.

Bruh... how can you work at a body shop and not know what a dual action polisher is for?
Definitely sounds like that detailer made that story up there's no way.🤣

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

c31561

Go Kart Champion
Replaced the LP fuel line to the HP pump.

Thank you rodent who decided that under the hood was a good place to build a nest and eat my fuel line. Kind of hope you choked on the gas, at least you left.

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
PSA: if you want to access Central Electronics in VCDS or OBDeleven you have to unlock the door locks. Weird.

Fixing my shoulder strap and getting the plastic lined up properly resolved a lot more rattling than I thought it would. Now my car doesn’t feel like a 30 year old truck anymore. I’m guessing my car will be nearly rattle free when I fix the passenger side. Not bad for a modified car with 150k miles that’s had its dashboard out,

torga

Autocross Champion
Spoiler alert, uglybastard was right and it isn't shipping immediately because of "global supply chain shortages"
We broke ECS. They dialed back the discount.

I didn't order it immediately, went ice fishing for a few days and completely forgot about the stress bar. Now it's back to full price, womp womp.

torga

Autocross Champion
I fucked around a bunch with the CECM coding about a week and a half ago and nothing really worked, just weird little band-aids. So, I coded byte 18 back to '1F' so my tails wouldn't throw codes, didn't drive it for a few days and then left on a week-long trip so the car just sat some more. Drove it for the first time this morning and the headlights functioned flawlessly??? Could be a fluke, we'll see how they behave when I head home. Could the CECM have reset somehow while the car was off for so long?
Weird.... tune in later, I guess.

smanierre

Autocross Champion

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion