GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Whats your occupation?

xenon

Ready to race!
Dentist, and a bloody good one at that!!!

Confidently arrogant... and anonymous in the GTI.

SirFlux

Passed Driver's Ed
-Purchasing the GTI this month-

MRI Technologist

kalel

Passed Driver's Ed
2nd dentist here (not counting the guy who is just starting school). 10 years now in practice, feels like a lifetime.

daihard

Ready to race!

Another software design engineer here. Work on a variety of database engines aimed mainly at embedded devices. No, it's not Microsoft. :)

Wildweed

Passed Driver's Ed
Independent contractor with a delivery service which i contract with and the reason i bought the GTI. I traded an 09 cube in on it

It,s pretty cool to work out the the GTI all day and fun as hell but kinda sad cause of all the miles i put on it

Last edited:

labella

Passed Driver's Ed
club/concert promoter

cant complain, work 1 day a week. lots of time to drive around!

unfortunately it isnt secure and wont last forever and with all the time on my hands i will soon begin full time work for a promotional staffing company... job is to recruit hot girls/models for promotional work.

ahhhhh life is good!

MK05-HJ09

Ready to race!
Registered Bentley service technician, I also service Rolls-Royce (pre BMW.)

Formerly a VW service tech, that's where I caught the GTI bug. I was the lucky one who got to prep (and road test!!!:happyanim:) the first Mk5 GTI, Mk5 R32, and Mk5 Rabbit at my dealership, I knew I wanted one then.

DawnsKayBug1

Go Kart Champion
I work on Spec Ops C-130s that never were there and never killed the bad guys cause it never happened.:cool: Like Krazy I live in England. It isnt bad. The weather sucks balls though considering I came from a tropical Island where it NEVER got below 72 degrees