GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jmlivid

2013 Audi R8 Revealed

Umm....sweet.
  2. jmlivid

Official Punk Rock thread....

I actually just saw Social Distortion again a couple months back. I think they fall into the punk genre. Great time, a total piss up. And I have to agree Iggy is one of the originals.
  3. jmlivid

Minor threat=awesome. Psychobilly is pretty sweet. I saw the Reverend play a few times. Killer shows.
  4. jmlivid

LuLz...Nice man. I guess I have to come out of the closet and admit they do have a song or two. One of the craziest shows I saw was Dayglo in a small pizza shop. I'm talking pizza by the slice kind of place, I think ten foot pole opened for them. There was a local band there as well, the lead...
  5. jmlivid

Decendants,NOFX (i opened for them) Black Flag, Dayglo abortions, Dead Kennedys, DRI, UK Subs...Man the list goes on and on. I was in a couple of bands thru the early 90's up to 2000. Got to see pretty much everyone I wanted to. Even opened for propagandi in halifax Nova Scotia. Good times.
  6. jmlivid

What are you listening to? Been to any great shows? Talk about it here....
  7. jmlivid

Any BR (Bad Religion) Fans In Here??

Count me in. Mostly the older stuff. Might as well start a punk rock thead since we seem to have enough old timers to chime in on it.
  8. jmlivid

How old is everyone

9. jmlivid

The ULTIMATE Workout Thread

the beauty of doing things like P90X or crossfit is that it dose not matter what you start with because you can scale it down to what ever you need. I have guys in my platoon from all fitness levels. I run the same class for all i just scale to the individual. Also intensity is what you make it...
  10. jmlivid

Had a realization yesterday.....

I have always been a big fan of cars, from the very technical machine/build part to the experience of driving it. I had a very bad few years before I joined the army and never had a car of my own. I always admired the GTI from the Mk4 onwards. When I joined I could only afford the rabbit I got...
  11. jmlivid

Can anyone explain a shocker sticker on the car?

This!!! It made me laugh. So true.
  12. jmlivid

What are your car forum pet peeves ?

I forgot....people who say tints
  13. jmlivid

3 Words ONLY

I like gravy
  14. jmlivid

What are your car forum pet peeves ?

Forum tough guys. People not doing any type of search before asking stupid questions, and pretty much all the points listed by the OP.
  15. jmlivid

3 Words ONLY

That stupid shit
  16. jmlivid

She's not promiscuous, but......

Mandatory....:thumbsup:
  17. jmlivid

3 Words ONLY

that really sucks
  18. jmlivid

3 Words ONLY

which is scummy