GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Do you smoke in your GTI?

Do you smoke in your car?

• Yes all the time.

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • No never.

Votes: 75 77.3%
  • Only when I'm running late to where I'm going.

Votes: 14 14.4%

• Total voters

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I don't smoke. I don't mind when others do outside but I'm amazed seeing people smoking inside their cars these days. It seems so antiquated.

jasonweremy

Ready to race!
I don't smoke at all. When it comes to others smoking, they can smoke, but it's outside. I don't care if it's -40C, they still aren't smoking in my car. I didn't care if it was in my new Golf or my 88 Accord, no one smokes in my car. It's a disgusting habit.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
I smoke, but I don't smoke in my car. Ever. i'm anal about it. I'd rather take 5 minutes extra minutes to pull over enjoy a quick cigarette and get back on the road. I use to smoke in the car all the time, but broke the habit because it made it smell disgusting and hated when non smokers where in the car and it smelled bad. Smoking is an awful habit, I wish I had never started.

Boo1

Ready to race!
Smokings bad, mmmmkay?

I find it interferes with my triathlon training. It's hard to keep smokes lit while I'm swimming.

OverTimer1

Go Kart Champion
Obviously this was directed to people that do smoke. You wouldnt ask a blind person if they ever go target shooting. lol

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
I smoke, but I don't smoke in my car. Ever. i'm anal about it. I'd rather take 5 minutes extra minutes to pull over enjoy a quick cigarette and get back on the road. I use to smoke in the car all the time, but broke the habit because it made it smell disgusting and hated when non smokers where in the car and it smelled bad. Smoking is an awful habit, I wish I had never started.

i just wanted to quote this post because it's exactly what i was going to say.

dustinwark

Miesian
one of my biggest pet peeves is people who smoke in their cars. That is a big chunk of change you are devaluing. There is a guy local who smokes in his 2010 Maserati

DawnsKayBug1

Go Kart Champion
I currently have bronchitis so I quit. :happyanim: Its really,really easy when you cant breathe.

But I MAYBE had 1 on the way to work. It didnt stink up my car and my wife never said anything (And she would) .

I have had trade ins of the old lasy who smoked WITH HER WINDOWS UP!!!! and USED THE ASHTRAY!!! That was a $3000 car now worth $600 and we explained to her why.

mortis

Ready to race!
I hate the people who HOLD the cig outside the window and say they never smoke in their cars. That's like a priest who I wasn't touching the little boys, I was removing the demons from his loins.

FasDarken

Ready to race!
I used to smoke but never in my cars...I still don't let the wife come anywhere near my car with a lit smoke.

OverTimer1

Go Kart Champion
I know there's people that do but there not posting anything. Lol
I'm a smoker but I don't smoke in my car well I did a few times but it was on a road trip and right before I cleaned my whole interior.

Sent from my iFone using Crapatalk

ajmstilt

Passed Driver's Ed
Same as some others. I smoke, but don't smoke in my car. Hell I won't even allow an open beverage in my car.

Neither do i smoke inside my house...