GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

Phur

Autocross Champion
Thanks guys! I haven't accepted it yet. Had to talk with the wife because it could lead to us moving states in the near future.
Up north where?

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Eww. That’s too cold for me lol

But certainly worth it for a great job. Congrats. 🎉

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
This mustache though

Attachments

• 0D4CFD66-069E-48D7-852F-21F97ED383C7.jpeg
    0D4CFD66-069E-48D7-852F-21F97ED383C7.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 66

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Dubya, do you still keep in touch with that fireball guy you banned then became good buddies with? does he still dick around with VW's?
I talk to him on snapchat from time to time. Im pretty sure he got out of the vw game a few years ago but I always see him working on cool shit. Lots of v8s. No clue what he has personally though

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Dubya, do you still keep in touch with that fireball guy you banned then became good buddies with? does he still dick around with VW's?
I haven’t. Talked to him in awhile, but last I heard he was working on a b5 A4 with a VR6 TT swap.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
ChiFlashlightChat -

Work got us some NEBO Redline X's recently, and I love it for walking the dog now that it's dark af out. Problem is, mine doesn't hold a charge and/or won't usb charge. Any recommendations for a flashlight from a reputable brand? Looking for at least the following features: high/low/strobe modes, USB charging, peak output 1K Lumens or greater.