GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. TurtleJames

FS: 2 Adult Tickets - Camelbeach Waterpark

Selling 2 adult general admission tickets to Camelbeach Mountain Waterpark in PA. They are good through September 1st, 2014. Was gonna go with the wife, but not sure if we'll be able to make it. $45 shipped. http://www.camelbeach.com/water-amusement-parks-pa.aspx PM or mail...
  2. TurtleJames

GTI K04 Replacement: 2014 Accord Sport....

Sorry for the delay. Been really busy. Here are a couple of pics complete with a slew of super cool Bumptek appliques. It actually doesn't look too bad, and it'll help a little with our parallel parking situation. If you want more pics, just go outside. I'm sure there are 10 Accords within...
  3. TurtleJames

Lol...yes, I'm an old 35. I got the car at DCH Honda Paramus. It's the end of the month and 2015's are coming out soon. Absolutely no reason you can't get at least 1,500 off invoice including doc fees. I will post pics soon. Didn't really have time. My new car curse is alive and well. I...
  4. TurtleJames

I sold my GTI about a month ago, and was resolved in driving around in my beater 2003 Passat GLX 2.8 4motion wagon that I bought for 3K. My office is about a 10 minute walk from my house, so I wasn't really needing a car. And I really liked having no car payment. The Passat has all of the...
  5. TurtleJames

Mountain Bike Assembly Question

Awesome. Thanks!
  6. TurtleJames

Mountain Bike Assembly Question

So random question... I just bought a mountain bike and it came with these 4 clips. No instructions. Any idea what they are and where to install? Thanks.
  7. TurtleJames

Is this VW made out of...wood?

I'm sad Joey Gladstone became the other guy in Wham. And I just remembered even DJ Tanner only had George on her wall. Now I'm sad because I'm sad and maybe a little creepy.
  8. TurtleJames

Is this VW made out of...wood?

http://www.nydailynews.com/autos/wooden-volkswagen-beetle-a-oak-ay-gallery-1.1772743
  9. TurtleJames

Drive Auto Works - NJ

Quick review on Drive Autoworks in Clifton / Mountainside. They recently moved to two new locations from Lyndhurst. Dion Malet is the owner. I had my stage 2 tune upgrade done there. Dion was very friendly and did it at no charge. I had my K04 installed there. At the time Dion offered a...
  10. TurtleJames

Nissan's Self Cleaning Car

This Daily Mail article says it would be a $750 option on the Note. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2612328/Death-car-wash-Nissan-develops-worlds-SELF-CLEANING-car.html I would pay $750 to not have to cringe every time I hit a puddle after washing the car. Hopefully it...
  11. TurtleJames

Nissan's Self Cleaning Car

Not sure if repost. How cool would this be? http://www.nydailynews.com/autos/car-washes-obsolete-thanks-nissan-unbelievable-self-cleaning-car-article-1.1768034
  12. TurtleJames

FS: 2011 GTI Autobahn DSG 4 Door

*************************SOLD*******************************
  13. TurtleJames

14. TurtleJames

KMD Tuning

After my bad experience with RSW, I took my wife's Passat to KMD for a timing belt service. What a world of difference these guys are. I worked with Bobby to go over what I needed done and set up my appointment. He was friendly and courteous. Pricing was fair. Due to my work schedule, I...
  15. TurtleJames

MK7 GTI Release Date?

I keep seeing MK7 GTI's driving around every morning in my apartment complex in NJ. So far its the same black, red, and silver ones. They have two Florida plates and one Delaware plate. They don't look like they're euro spec either. They look alright except I don't think I like that GTI...
  16. TurtleJames

Winter Driving Gloves

Cheap and comfortable.
  17. TurtleJames

Shop Review - Redline Speed Worx

Redline Speed Worx - RS Worx www.redlinespeedworx.com They are a repair and performance shop located in Washington, NJ (soon to be Greenbrook). Owners are JR and Pat. Pretty heavy presence on the forums. Authorized APR dealer and specialize in European automobiles. I've been debating...
  18. TurtleJames

The official Hate thread.

everyone everywhere are racists. also everyone else's shit stinks worse than your own. that being said, i hate people who don't abide by the one stall space rule, and also don't courtesy flush.
  19. TurtleJames

Opinion Needed

Hehe thanks. Shouldn't be too bad with my tiny hands. Much better than the whole bumper and headlight housing removal for the GTI bulbs....
  20. TurtleJames

Opinion Needed

Update Well, I ended up buying a 2003 Passat GLX 2.8 V6 4Motion Wagon last weekend for the wife off of Craigslist...all I can say is I didn't get raped and murdered, so win? Paid 3K. Has 133,000 miles on it. One owner. The guy I bought it from pretended to be an owner (had it for a...