GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. adolan21

MDI Cable 2010 GTI

When I bought my car a few years back it never came with an MDI cable. I'm trying to get the on screen functionality of my RCD510 so I can pause, skip, etc. My version RCD510AC does not allow this functionality from Bluetooth. I know I can buy the cable from the dealer for a crazy amount of...
  2. adolan21

So... I got a Mazda.

I think I used Redline MTL in mine and also used it in the transmission as well. But I think you can use anything in the "shift turret" since it doesn't get hot or mashed up. For differential oil I think used Redline MT-90. Get on miata.net, there's such a wealth of information on there. The...
  3. adolan21

So... I got a Mazda.

Check the lower & upper shift boot and replace if torn. If it is torn, it can let exhaust gases into the cabin. While you're in there replace the gear oil(you only need like 3oz). I had a 1990 MX-5 that I fixed up and sold for twice what I bought it for. I had it for 6 months and it was a...
  4. adolan21

The Next Car Swap

The GC looks pretty nice. One thing I can't stop laughing at is it has heated rear seats but they can't afford to put auto up/down on all four windows:laugh:
  5. adolan21

POLE: How much do you love pizza, dude?

Not sure how it happened. I imagine it fell from a baking oven into the pizza. Either way I called to complain and they were basically like "Oh sorry about that." I can't remember if we got our money back or something as this was probably over 10 years ago.
  6. adolan21

The Next Car Swap

That's crazy, there are 75 2015 Si's alone 100 miles from me. You can get a used '13 Si for a little over $18K with 5k-20k miles on it in my area.
  7. adolan21

The Next Car Swap

I agree with that. It was between the Si and the GTI when I was car shopping. The reliability factor was a big plus to the Si but it kind of left me feeling "meh."
  8. adolan21

The Next Car Swap

The 9th Gen Si isn't bad. The shifter is pretty nice. Drives nicely. There's something to be said about a car you really don't have to worry about crapping out on you. And they have a pretty good stereo stock.
  9. adolan21

There isn't a Little Cesar's around me anymore. And even if there was I wouldn't go there. I went to one, ordered a large pizza and discovered a large metal screw baked into it. Not really a fan after that incident.
  10. adolan21

I tried this pizza after having their pepperoni pizza. Honestly I'm more of a cheese guy than a pepperoni but still I gave that pizza a 7.5/10. Enter the "Bessie's Revenge" pizza. One word. Phenomenal. The amount of cheese is crazy, crust is good, sauce is tasty but the cheese oh man it's so...
  11. adolan21

Tried this pizza the other night. Pretty good, I give it a 7.5 out of 10. I'm going to try the cheese version next.
  12. adolan21

The Next Car Swap

Wow what a discount :laugh: I'll probably either pick up one of these or a Golf R in a few years.
  13. adolan21

The Next Car Swap

That and RWD in the snow we've been getting would suck.
  14. adolan21

Motorcycle Thread

I looked at getting a Grom as a first bike since I live on the beach. But at 6'1" I just looked monstrous on it so I picked up a Honda CRF250L instead.
  15. adolan21

The Next Car Swap

How's this deal for a Superbee? http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/610992528/overview/
  16. adolan21

The Next Car Swap

I've been to Bath a few times when I worked as a manager for a drug store. ME is a beautiful state, very clean. NH & ME are both really clean, it's just really boring. I live in a seasonal beach town that's a blast in the summer time but it's a ghost town in the winter time.
  17. adolan21

The Next Car Swap

Southern NH Seacoast. Portsmouth & Hampton. Probably more like $600K to $900k but still it's nuts.
  18. adolan21

The Next Car Swap

I'd kill for 65. We just got dumped on for 2+ feet of snow. I went to visit San Diego 2 Octobers ago and was swimming & enjoying the 75 degree weather. I thought to myself, why don't I live there? Then I looked at the housing market & said fuck that. Half a million for a tiny ass condo, no...
  19. adolan21

Motorcycle Thread

Nice! Yeah inline 4s sound great. I'm a big fan of the sound of the FZ-09's inline triple though :drool:
  20. adolan21

Motorcycle Thread

I wanted to get a GSX-R 600 but after looking at the insurance rates and how short the riding season is here, I figured it wasn't worth it. And the fact that I'm still a newish rider I didn't want to jump straight to it.