GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Diverter valve for relocation

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
If anyone is interested, check out our 2.0 TSI Diverter Valve Relocation Kit. It's a complete package that is compatible with the factory throttle body pipe.

You guys did a great job putting together a DIY kit. I'd be concerned with the DV Re-route being placed directly post-MAF.

Would it be possible to purchase only the 3" to 2.25" with dv bung silicone? My dv is already relocated and id only need that part if i decide to go with your intake.

mustache rash

Go Kart Champion
can't even see where it is located.

Better pic. To the right of the throttle body

TXBDan

Go Kart Champion
To me this looks like the addition of a lot more potential failure points

Modshack1

Go Kart Champion

drepai

Go Kart Champion
To me this looks like the addition of a lot more potential failure points
It's a clamp and a hose, do it right the first time and it won't fail. In the extremely unlikely event that it does fail everything is super easy to access and fix.

f00kie1

Go Kart Champion
Does the Unitronics kit work on the 2012+ cars? I know there was a kit out there that only worked on 2010s I think.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Liking the videos! I'm still not sure which DV to go with in the future... for now, I think it would just be cheaper and easier to use the OEM one. Although, I do plan on swapping it out later on.

You could use this with APR's stage 2 pipe, right? TOTAL bummer that we can't use it w/ the OEM 2 pipe.

nafljhy

Go Kart Champion
Liking the videos! I'm still not sure which DV to go with in the future... for now, I think it would just be cheaper and easier to use the OEM one. Although, I do plan on swapping it out later on.

You could use this with APR's stage 2 pipe, right? TOTAL bummer that we can't use it w/ the OEM 2 pipe.

mustache rash mentioned earlier that APR stage 2 won't work either.

mustache rash

Go Kart Champion
Yea it will only work with an intake that is 3" at the turbo inlet. Stock and apr is 2 1/4".

You could simply buy a 2 1/4" t coupler to use the uni kit. I'm assuming the return hose is 1".