GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Diverter valve for relocation

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Yea it will only work with an intake that is 3" at the turbo inlet. Stock and apr is 2 1/4".

You could simply buy a 2 1/4" t coupler to use the uni kit. I'm assuming the return hose is 1".

I was thinking about that.. you would need a hose joiner too, right? To connect stock pipe to the coupler?

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for the feedback on the kit guys. We'll have options for those of you running the stock intake or an intake that uses the stock diameter upper intake tube very soon. Unfortunately components of our DV kits are not sold separately, sorry!

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Can you provide an ETA on options? I need to do my relocation sooner than later... I do like the way this looks.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Bumping this post
I love the way your setup came out. How does it sound? Could you post a video clip?

To modify your list, it seems as though this is what I need to get going:

1) BSH/CTS TBP
2) Stock/Aftermarket DV (you used Forge 007 A line, right?)
3) 3" T Hose
4) A few 3" T Clamps
5) 1ft of 1" ID Hose to connect Intake to DV
6) DV Relocation adapter (if using stock)
7) 1ft vacuum line for boost tap
8) boost tap (don't have one or a boost gauge)
9) 1.5" to 1" reducer to connect TBP (does this need to be angled? can it be straight? Where can I source this?)
10) 1.5" hose clamp
11) 4x1" hose clamps
12) silicone joiner piece (using stock stage 2 pipe)

If I were to get a boost gauge, I suppose it would come with a boost tap already. Extra vacuum line needed then?

Lastly, could someone please help me source all the parts required to relocate the wiring for the OEM DV? I've read different things on which wires and resisters are needed.

Last edited: