GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DO NOT BUY FROM P2SPEC (p2spec.com)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattTheCarNut

Ready to race!
I was just about to order a set of VMR V709s from Ben. Perhaps I should hold off? :confused:

chmod

Passed Driver's Ed
my tale

I had a very parallel experience with this vendor. Credit card charged immediately, receipt generated....then radio silence.

Ultimately, I filed a grievance with Google CheckOut and had AMEX refund me the money. Interestingly, it only took AMEX a couple of weeks to cough it up - it can take much longer if the circumstances are not very apparent to their investigators.

No response of any kind in two months, not even an FU auto-reply from P2SPEC.

There is nothing professional about this company. I will never consider them for anything, ever.

Best of luck to the others who have been scammed by these tools.

patrick

P

plac

with this many similar experiences... come on.. it has to ring deep.

The top vendors rise to the top naturally.

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
A couple days and 3 pages later...

Ben@P2Spec is nowhere to be found.

Ben1

Go Kart Champion
It's been a long few days for myself dealing with P2 issues, some I do and don't know about, but I do want to make a point that if you still have any questions or concerns please feel free to PM me on the matters and I will do the best I can to help you.

I'm no longer associated with the company and have asked moderators to kindly close any vendor related threads that my screen name started to avoid any confusion in anyone trying to order parts from 'me'. The @P2Spec needs to be changed as well since I'd rather just be a member from here on out.

To the OP, if you received my last email, my access is limited and or will be terminated soon probably after this statement so just feel free to PM.

Ben

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for the post Ben. I know you have provided me with good service and I know members appreciate you trying to close the loop for them.

Hopefully we can get your SN changed soon so members can separate you from P2Spec.

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for posting, Ben. Although I don't know the circumstances behind your departure, given the problems many of us have had dealing with the company, I can't say I am surprised you left. Good luck with whatever you've now moved on to do.

Danny Boy1

Ready to race!
He practically IS p2spec. I've been to the "shop" before

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
A lot of guys try to do this stuff "on the side" and I feel he is probably one of those guys, so its hard to get the effort in and give the attention customers may need.

Danny Boy1

Ready to race!
In over his head. I had an issue with him regarding a rsb installation. Shipment was fine, quality of the product was another story (BSH)

I didnt like how every time people would ask "wheres my stuff?" "has it shipped yet?" he would just put smiley faces and say "PM sent"

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion
I hope everyone gets their situations sorted out. I was under the impression P2Spec was pretty much just Ben as well.

The other member here that I know had issues is probably not at liberty to post but if I recall his wife had ordered a Diesel Geek Short Shifter for him for Christmas. It was never shipped. He was telling me that she was absolutely livid, he didn't really care but it basically ruined Christmas for her. Eventually he followed up with P2spec himself, then went to Diesel Geek. The order had never been placed with Diesel Geek even though P2spec claimed they had multiple times and said that DG was building it. DG had them IN STOCK when the order was originally placed. Even after that he had to threaten to file a dispute with credit card company before P2spec agreed to refund his money and they still never acknowledged that they had never placed the order with Diesel Geek.

There is a reason that the only place you can now order Diesel Geek stuff from is from DG themselves.

Last edited:

MattTheCarNut

Ready to race!
So is PYspeed the only place to buy VMR wheels in the states now?

Q8GTI

Ready to race!
Alot of these so called companies are run out of a office with no inventory at all, and in order to win over your sale they mislead customers by promising quick turn around times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.