Last edited:

Turn8

Ready to race!
1.allset
2.hyde16
3.thumper
4.MKV727
5.Modshack-Steve

Is it possible to purchase the direct-port hardware in addition to the deluxe kit? If so, I'm in.

Mike

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
Is it possible to purchase the direct-port hardware in addition to the deluxe kit? If so, I'm in.

Mike

I'm sure you could whether they are willing to discount the entire order or just the kits I wouldn't know. They can possibly do a discount code that applies to the kits or the whole orders then everyone can just order off of their site. Most back ends allow for doing that. That way everyone can order all the parts they want.

The kits are a killer deal my only suggestion is to use metal compression fittings instead of the push lock style.

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
Also, does anyone have a recommendation for where to mount the sprayer nozzle?
ViRtUaLheretic recommended after the throttle body with a spacer or tap directly into the intake manifold. He was pre-TB with the BSH throttle body pipe, then moved post-TB with the TB spacer

http://www.usrallyteam.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_68_261_264&products_id=1618

The 2013 GLI setup I saw had the sprayer mounted on the top of the intake manifold right between the runners to cyclinder 2 and 3.

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
1.allset
2.hyde16
3.thumper
4.MKV727
5.Modshack-Steve

Add me in this list if you can send to canada, and if all this is compatible for a apr stage2 to run 100 octanes file.

Turn8

Ready to race!
I'm sure you could whether they are willing to discount the entire order or just the kits I wouldn't know. They can possibly do a discount code that applies to the kits or the whole orders then everyone can just order off of their site. Most back ends allow for doing that. That way everyone can order all the parts they want.

The kits are a killer deal my only suggestion is to use metal compression fittings instead of the push lock style.

Good point. I was just starting to realize that... :D

I'm in for a deluxe kit. Add me to the list!

Mike

Modshack1

Go Kart Champion
Also, does anyone have a recommendation for where to mount the sprayer nozzle?
ViRtUaLheretic recommended after the throttle body with a spacer or tap directly into the intake manifold. He was pre-TB with the BSH throttle body pipe, then moved post-TB with the TB spacer

Again, read the BIG meth thread I linked to earlier. There's a ton of information in there..

UFfitz56

Ready to race!
I had the coolingmist with cgms kit on my sti. It was awesome! Put me down for the deluxe kit with tank for sure.

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
Do you have a link for these?

www.howertonenginering.com, ViRtUaLheretic can vouch on how the push locks can leak that's why he is running all AN lines. I'm on my phone so I couldn't get you a direct link.

Personally at minimum I would do a progressive kit with compression fittings but you can make the standard one work for the cooling befits and no timing pull on pump gas.

If you do want to run a 100 octane program at all times it's a good idea to have a failsafe to cut all boost in the case of a no flow situation.

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
www.howertonenginering.com, ViRtUaLheretic can vouch on how the push locks can leak that's why he is running all AN lines. I'm on my phone so I couldn't get you a direct link.

Personally at minimum I would do a progressive kit with compression fittings but you can make the standard one work for the cooling befits and no timing pull on pump gas.

If you do want to run a 100 octane program at all times it's a good idea to have a failsafe to cut all boost in the case of a no flow situation.

For my first time with meth I was thinking the CoolingMist standard kit just for the cooling benefit with my APR Stage 2 software on 93 pump. Is that nuts to go through adding this kit just for whatever benefit I'll receive on the APR Stage 2 93 octane file? I don't trust the kit on the 100 octane file.