GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MASTER CLUTCH APPLICATION GUIDE - WHAT DO WE REALLY NEED?

Talguy

Go Kart Champion
Not sure if they stock piled the kit or are just the reseller for CM but I will email them to make sure

skully

Ready to race!
I have about 25k miles on my Southbend Stage 3 Endurance non-silent, and 98% of the miles was at 501WHP, while the remainder was at 440WHP. Made about 10 passes down the drag strip with a couple different drivers (myself included) with no issues.

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
I have about 25k miles on my Southbend Stage 3 Endurance non-silent, and 98% of the miles was at 501WHP, while the remainder was at 440WHP. Made about 10 passes down the drag strip with a couple different drivers (myself included) with no issues.

updated.

kern417

Go Kart Champion
Not sure if they stock piled the kit or are just the reseller for CM but I will email them to make sure

check it when you get it, and if you get the old version email CM and i'm sure they'll replace it. they're selling fast so hopefully anyone that continued to sell the old version after it was replaced got rid of them by now.

SRT2GTI

Banned
check it when you get it, and if you get the old version email CM and i'm sure they'll replace it. they're selling fast so hopefully anyone that continued to sell the old version after it was replaced got rid of them by now.

I assume the newer version is the grey steel one? My mechanic bought his CM FX400 right around the same time I bought my FX350. I got the grey steel TOB/slave cylinder and he got the black plastic version.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
I would love to get a comparison of the revised Southbend Stage 2 & FX350. Lots of good words from FX350 so far.

NolaGTI

Ready to race!
Stage 1 and started slipping around 20k when in high gears low rpms and wot. Just ordered a SB stage 2 daily dxd with a local apr dealer. Clutch goes in next week and now I can start shopping down pipes!

kern417

Go Kart Champion
I assume the newer version is the grey steel one? My mechanic bought his CM FX400 right around the same time I bought my FX350. I got the grey steel TOB/slave cylinder and he got the black plastic version.

that's what i'm seeing in pics, though i don't have one myself (still waiting on my kit to ship) but it's one solid metal piece.

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
My FX 400 was never broken. It was my transmission syncro's. I will have Hyde change the OP. I have had nothing but great experience with my CM kit!!!!

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Can also add me to the SB stage 3 endurance list as "broken"... That's why I got the fx400... Couldn't be happier.

DRedman451

Go Kart Champion
my former car(k04) has the southbend stage 3 daily silent design...they replaced my 1st disk which was part of their first batch and started lock me out of gear always had the low engagement point...after that perfect for ~8k miles