GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New TSI Intake Manifold? [Pics]

Avant

Ready to race!
Anyone see this?

Volks & Rings Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Volks-Rings/153376714676848

Looks like they also have some sort of runner flap delete tune for our cars through Malone tuning? Didn't think our cars needed it (unless they were referring to the FSI, the quote below makes it sound like they were talking about both though).

The mk6 Gti V & R performance parts car. Which entails the car received all the performance upgrades from us . The only available source to the TSI/FSI intake manifold !!! Along with Malone Stage 2+ runner flap delete tune

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Pretty cool. I wonder how much and would it replace an APR tune?

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Sub'd :thumbsup:

A3SBQ

Ready to race!
Sub'd
I like new things :happyanim:

nafljhy

Go Kart Champion
TSI still has the flaps. they aren't as bothersome as the ones on FSI.

the TSI folk would still benefit from the flapper delete. there is another thread about it. I'd have to look for it. I'll add it to my post once I find it

rob618ox

Passed Driver's Ed
That shop is near my work. I plan on going by there soon and checking them out. I've heard good things about them locally.

Looks pretty cool to me

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
Very interested in runner flap tune. Curious to see how that would be added to the ecu with another companies tune.

Avant

Ready to race!
Has there ever been a dyno to accompany any of the fsi/tsi intake manifolds?

From what I researched so far.. not yet, which sucks. I'm sure a manifold would help with our cars but I'll need some assurance through dyno testing/logs that it provides some sort of benefit. Right now it's just "lol we have it and you can buy it, no data yet doe."

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
With a stock car they achieved 12whp and expect with a tune 22-25whp.. Waiting for more info on this

I'll believe it when I see the graph, find it hard to belive vw left 12hp on the table with just an intake manifold. Also I'm well into the 5s with a factory one.