GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Baltimore, MD Meet Thread

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys, just to clear things up the bel air meet is every thursday night......right now its at buffalo wild wings off rt. 24..... When it gets nice it will stary back over at bel air walmart.... If anyone wants more info pm me and ill give you my cell number.....

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys, just to clear things up the bel air meet is every thursday night......right now its at buffalo wild wings off rt. 24..... When it gets nice it will stary back over at bel air walmart.... If anyone wants more info pm me and ill give you my cell number.....

Thanks for the heads up as I can only fit so much in my signature....lol :thumbsup:

I'll pm you about the details and feel free to post any updates or details in this thread of course. Thats what is all about

Dave

ka_kiluh

Ready to race!
I work in Parkville and live in Baltimore near Mt Vernon. Might have to stop by for a meet one of these days

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

just made some changes in my second post and in my sig....please check them out.....nothing drastic...just wanted people to catch them....if they are new to the thread or not..

Thanks

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
can mods move this to the regional forum?

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
can mods move this to the regional forum?

I'm sure they will....and I'm sure they can. as long as its in the right section....

like I said...I posted here because I felt like all the other threads like this were buried and not really noticed as most ppl spend so much more time in the other sections as I do myself