GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Baltimore, MD Meet Thread

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
no meet tonight....do to rain ahaha....

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
bel air meet this thursday....calling nice weather!.....ill be there with the wifey and pup...dont be scared if you come up just come introduce yourself..i dont bite lol

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
1800 Bel Air Road
Fallston, MD 21047

meet is at the walmart tonight... that is the address for bel air honda...(walmart is across the street)

7:30-8:00ish.....i will bring my vag-com just let me know ahead of time what you want done so i can look up what module to find it in....hope to see some of you guys out!

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
1800 Bel Air Road
Fallston, MD 21047

meet is at the walmart tonight... that is the address for bel air honda...(walmart is across the street)

7:30-8:00ish.....i will bring my vag-com just let me know ahead of time what you want done so i can look up what module to find it in....hope to see some of you guys out!

1) Thanks for re-posting and udating this....
2) You are the man
3) I'll be there finally.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

kyclops

Ready to race!
I'd like to come out sometime if that's cool?

I'm up in York PA, not too far away.

ImAuthenticFTW

Go Kart Champion
There is also meets in the White Marsh/Golden Ring area every Sunday night. It's not VW specific but usually has a decent turnout of all types of vehicles.

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
There is also meets in the White Marsh/Golden Ring area every Sunday night. It's not VW specific but usually has a decent turnout of all types of vehicles.

Thanks,

It wouldn't happen to be at the Wendy's at Belair and Silverspring Rd. would it?

I just met a girl at work with a Red Mk4 Jetta that was talking about it.