GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Baltimore, MD Meet Thread

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
Bel Air VW meet.....every thursday at 7 30ish......starting TONIGHT!

1800 Bel Air Road
Fallston, MD 21047

thats the address for bel air honda.... its across the street from walmart...we will be in the walmart parking lot towards the back

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
Bel Air VW meet.....every thursday at 7 30ish......starting TONIGHT!

1800 Bel Air Road
Fallston, MD 21047

thats the address for bel air honda.... its across the street from walmart...we will be in the walmart parking lot towards the back

bump this...

Sweet can't wait to make it out. Thanks for the info. Oh and btw....my bsh mounts finally came in.....hopefully install and dynn next friday...only about a month later....haha...cheers and happy st. Patricks

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
about 20-25 cars las tnight.....everyone hung out til around 11.....if you gus can make it next week we will be there

Ronkerjake

Ready to race!
Arundel mills meet tonight or nay?

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
i have no clue....I just got home. Been gone for 3 days. I know there is one in Canton tonight at 8 though.

Good turn out on the other one zimmy.....I'll make it as soon as I can....most likely the end of this month though.

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
anyone gunna make it this thursday?...calling chance of rain in the AM....nice rest of the day

iwannagofast1

I can't believe I just now found this. I'm in the White Marsh area and have 2 questions. How many MKVs show up and does anyone have VAG-COM?

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
I can't believe I just now found this. I'm in the White Marsh area and have 2 questions. How many MKVs show up and does anyone have VAG-COM?

I will get vag com once i get a laptop from my friend since he sells them and works in IT.

What meet are you referring too?

This month has been hell for me so this thursday is iffy but maybe next thurs.

Car is finally going on the dyno and getting mounts this friday.....rescheduled 3 times.

Also its awesome you are in whitemarsh. I'm like less then 15 mins away from you. Drop me a pm sometime. my number is 410-458-9305.

:thumbsup:
Dave

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion

I will have vag com as of today

Also im in bel air..... Takes me about 15 mins to get to white marsh mall

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
also if you guys do come friday...the entrance is still "temporary"....so its kinda harsh on lowered cars.....(found out the hard way)...just pull in easy

...i have some leftover stickers...like 6 or 7 left...dont wanna mail anymore so ill give anyone who comes a sticker......

iwannagofast1

I will have vag com as of today

Also im in bel air..... Takes me about 15 mins to get to white marsh mall

Nice, I've been having a check engine light come on for a day then off for 2 days for a while now. I believe I have a vacuum leak from my DV, but just wanted to check and make sure with vag com. VW dealership wants me to pay 100 bucks just to diagnose the check engine light.

I'm in Bel Air all the time, was just at Sean Bolans for St. Patty's Day.

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
ahahah yea im 2 mins from sean bolans

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
nice nice. I have a scanner at my job if you ever wanna stop by. not vag com but better than nothing. Glad someone has it. I think its pretty cool to look at real time engine data and be able to check boost logs.

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
also if you guys do come friday...the entrance is still "temporary"....so its kinda harsh on lowered cars.....(found out the hard way)...just pull in easy

...i have some leftover stickers...like 6 or 7 left...dont wanna mail anymore so ill give anyone who comes a sticker......

Friday? Friday? whats up friday? i'm off friday. let me know...

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
ah shit i meant thursday ahahaha