GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread

MK6NGT

Ready to race!
And I feel like an idiot but I don't see the beluga downpipe for my car. I'm cbfa

Roctre

Ready to race!
Once I get my cobb accessport from freektune it will be $750 for the cobb and protune. I spent $150 on my downpipe. So ill be at $900 all together for my power mods and the nice part is if I want to go to a F23T at some point, I just pay freektune to do a new tune for me since I will have the accessport already.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
And I feel like an idiot but I don't see the beluga downpipe for my car. I'm cbfa

Oh well then your screwed. Unless you want to modify none of the cheap downpipe come for CBFA.

i think CTS would be the cheapest maybe 42DD.

Im CCTA

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
42DD catless downpipe fits CBFA its $450 so another ~$100 for the labor then the ~150 for tune upgrade

So total $700.

Jared32

Ready to race!

Search on the classifieds on here they occasionally pop up just make sure they are compatible with the cbfa engine code. I snagged one for around $200 with a high flow cat also!

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

MK6NGT

Ready to race!
42DD catless downpipe fits CBFA its $450 so another ~$100 for the labor then the ~150 for tune upgrade

So total $700.

That's worth it in my opinion, saving 300 bucks with the same result.

MK6NGT

Ready to race!
Search on the classifieds on here they occasionally pop up just make sure they are compatible with the cbfa engine code. I snagged one for around $200 with a high flow cat also!

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus

That would be ideal. I'll keep on the lookout for them, been lurking lately.

BjxGTI

Ready to race!
So I was driving my car this morning and realized that it will only hit about 10lbs of boost, it's idling at about 20inhg.

Anyone has any idea what to check for what went wrong? I also tried to floor it and it seems like it's still got power because I was able to spin thru first and second gear with my snow tires on...

Roctre

Ready to race!
So I was driving my car this morning and realized that it will only hit about 10lbs of boost, it's idling at about 20inhg.

Anyone has any idea what to check for what went wrong? I also tried to floor it and it seems like it's still got power because I was able to spin thru first and second gear with my snow tires on...

Is there like a whistle sound when you got on it because it might be the diverter valve.

BjxGTI

Ready to race!
Is there like a whistle sound when you got on it because it might be the diverter valve.

No there isn't, I'll be sure to listen more carefully when I'm driving it later.

Thanks !

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

thats stock lvls.