GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
How much did you pay for the port and polish

CowTownRacer

Drag Racing Champion
Ended up being 360 with p&p, ceramic coating and shipping.

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
Thats not bad

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
Got some cheapo amazon valve caps

Last edited:

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion

cup holder inserts, lost one of my original ones, replacing with these.

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion

Gr8N0rthW0lf

Go Kart Champion
Installed a Strafe Design rear diffuser. Not sure if I like it.
I think it would look a lot nicer if the rear valance and diffuser were painted in the same colour and shade. If you got them redone a nice gloss black like your rear emblem it'll look a lot more cohesive

jedred1

jedred1
My radiator was leaking by driver side fog-light so had it checked at my local dealer. Had a broken inlet pipe so had to replace the whole radiator. Had the dealer do it for $1,150. The part alone was $500. No more leak : ) but now i'm poor(er) : (

torga

Autocross Champion
made my last payment.

i guess i can start modifying now.
Shit, is that what you're supposed to do? I've got a year left if I keep overpaying.

zrickety

The Fixer
My radiator was leaking by driver side fog-light so had it checked at my local dealer. Had a broken inlet pipe so had to replace the whole radiator. Had the dealer do it for $1,150. The part alone was $500. No more leak : ) but now i'm poor(er) : (
Wow. I understand not everybody knows a mechanic or can fix themselves, but you can find at least 4 radiators under $100 on rockauto.com
I'm in the wrong line of work.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
They ripped you off man. Sorry.