GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. FinallygotmyGTI

1962 Chevy II

Very nice car. I definitely want a classic like this to mess around with some day
  2. FinallygotmyGTI

[SOLD] FS: APR Carbonio CAI Stage 1 & 2 CCTA

USA only. Paypal only. All prices are OBO & include shipping. What you see in the pics is what you get. Everything is AS-IS. No warranty or returns Was only on my car for 3900 miles. Selling because I switched to the Uni CAI. What you see is what you get. Filter is still assembled in the...
  3. FinallygotmyGTI

E-Ciggs Round #2

This. I started at 18mg ish and now I'm down to 6mg during the day and 0mg when I get home.
  4. FinallygotmyGTI

E-Ciggs Round #2

I use them. Even though I had quit smoking years ago, I picked up e-cigs during a crazy stressful business trip I was on instead of buying a pack of regular cigs. I tried a bunch of brands like Blu, V2, Njoy and I then I found Halo. I started with their cig-a-like (G6) and it was good but then I...
  5. FinallygotmyGTI

Grand Theft Auto 5

yup. random minor missions and free-roam for 100% completion
  6. FinallygotmyGTI

Overly Suave IT Guy...

I work in IT and laughed at all of those. I think I hate myself now :( LOL
  7. FinallygotmyGTI

Grand Theft Auto 5

This is my problem with it as well. I'm so happy there is passive mode so they can't kill me.
  8. FinallygotmyGTI

Grand Theft Auto 5

What did they nerf in the new patch?
  9. FinallygotmyGTI

Grand Theft Auto 5

Yup. I'm on my second play through just for fun and then I'm going to start a third playthrough and go for 100%
  10. FinallygotmyGTI

Grand Theft Auto 5

I'm the same. I really wanted more missions so hopefully there will be some good single player DLC at some point. Kinda like what GTA4 did
  11. FinallygotmyGTI

Grand Theft Auto 5

I think that one is my favorite. I also love the hillbilly one too.
  12. FinallygotmyGTI

Grand Theft Auto 5

There was a part where his mom says to go find her pain pills. It doesn't give you an objective so I think you just have to happen upon a med truck and steal it
  13. FinallygotmyGTI

Grand Theft Auto 5

Same thing happened to. It seems like a mission after you complete the game
  14. FinallygotmyGTI

Grand Theft Auto 5

I'm on ps3 - FMG2000
  15. FinallygotmyGTI

NFL or College?

NFL
  16. FinallygotmyGTI

SPM mount kit owners - Need info

So I have the SPM mount kit installed as well as the HPA red hockey puck. I've got almost 1K miles on them and still getting a ton of vibes with the AC on. I also get some heavy vibes when shifting at the lower RPMs (leaving in first, decel at low RPM, etc) My question: Is there anything I...
  17. FinallygotmyGTI

FS: OEM S3 SS w/ 42DD Bushings

Had this on my car for about two weeks and no more than 500 miles. Everything looks and feels brand new. Reason I'm selling is because I went with the DG ss. Looking for $90 shipped. USA ONLY & PAYPAL ONLY
  18. FinallygotmyGTI

E-cigs

That's pretty cool! Is that a tank on it?
  19. FinallygotmyGTI

E-cigs

I got a blu starter kit really cheap and I can say that their disposables are better than the kit, LOL. I'm definitely going to use it up and toss it.
  20. FinallygotmyGTI

E-cigs

Let me know how you like the 0mg liquid. I'm thinking of going that route. Like your setup. I just don't dig the tanks. I'll probably go with cartomizers