GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

APR and the Aussie Dollar

So having a look at prices around the world for APR stuff im wondering why since our dollar (AUS) is pretty much the same as the US Dollar why are we paying nearly double what the US is paying for the stage 3 kit on the TSI??? I know import and tax may bring it up say 1000 - 1500 but $5000...
  2. T

milltek race system

Well guys i went and bought the MILLTEK race system and forge TWINTAKE off RENNENHAUS yesterday. Will be fitting it this weekend with a mate and will take vids inside and out of car as RENNENHAUS lent me his mountable camera to document the fit up and results. Should be interesting................
  3. T

MILLTEK race system

MILLTEK race system now with vids!! Does anyone here have the new MILLTEK 3 inch race system for the gti?? Looking at getting it and wants some reviews please
  4. T

STI at nurburgring

Its Tommi Makinen WRC champion.............This track would be like a drive down the shop for him LOL
  5. T

autotech gearbox mount measurments

Hi guys does anyone here have one of these mounts?? If so would anyone mind measuring the mount for me as i would like to make one myself. As being here in australia we dont have access to these mounts here without importing them and i think it would outweigh the cost of buying it in postage...
  6. T

Eastern Creek fun

http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6932
  7. T

VW DRIVER TRAINING EASTERN CREEK AUSTRALIA WITH GOLF R HOT LAPS

Vw australia put on a driver training day for FREE yes FREE. Here is some clips with a hot lap in a GOLF R by STEVE OWEN a V8 SUPERCAR driver currently winning the V8 fujitsu series ENJOY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nnGClJ00XU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X-I4d6yUX8...
  8. T

2618 klm and this happens DSG

In kings Cross sydney driving up to a T intersection. I stop then try and go and nothing but revs!! I try all gears turn the car off and on an off and on, The engine starts and is fine but no drive. I have had trouble since day 1 with a weird feeling of the clutch slipping feeling like it comes...
  9. T

AWE K04 KIT

I just got a call from the AWE dealler in australia (exoticars in sydney) and they are bringing out a kit for the MK6 GTI 4-6 weeks time. Turbo kit with software around the aus $4-4200 and $1000 to fit it!! Its just what im looking for!!!!! Lets do it MK
  10. T

ELECTRIC EXHAUST CUT OUT

Has anyone had any experience with this type of set up?? Could leave the standard rear exhaust while still freeing it up whenever you wanted! http://quicktimeperformance.com/OVAL/
  11. T

AWE DUMP PIPE

Just got a quote for an AWE dump pipe delivered to australia through EUROSPEED in melbourne $1500, Does anyone in the states want to buy me one and send it over as ese tuning wont post to australia and their the only ones that seem to sell the dump pipe. IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANOTHER PLACE LET ME...
  12. T

CARBON DOOR TRIMS

Australian vw dealer So i got a gift voucher for $50 from the vw dealer after i purchased a 54000 GTI and thought id buy something with it. I saw the carbon door trims in the back of the GTI brochure. Well i got them and they look good! Comes with cleaning wipes and the carbon had adhesive...
  13. T

bbs ch-r

Is anyone on here running these wheels yet?? Or do you know of anyone else with these wheels on a GTI
  14. T

revo tune??

Has anyone here got the revo tune yet?? I had stage 2 on my mk5 with dump pipe single cat and it was awesome. Never gave me any problems. Im getting a mk6 in april so i will be getting it tuned also. Im after a few reviews of the product for the TSI
  15. T

Another new CS GTI in sydney

Just ordered a CS 4 door,DSG,Leather,18s,Sunroof,Bi-Xenons,Sat Nav with reverse camera from BARLOWORLD in Mascott. The salesman couldn't be nicer and friendly, PETER LEE. I spose it was easy money for them!!Was a great help and gave me what i think is a pretty good deal. I should see it end of...