GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. NickMk61

Horn Dun Brokeded

Hey guys, so my horn doesn't work when I try to use it from the steering wheel.. BUT it does work (chirp) when I use the key fob to lock the car.... Trying to avoid a dealership headache, so if I can do it myself then why not?! Perhaps something came loose? If so, where would I need to look to...
  2. NickMk61

Houston area SALE.. Magnaflow - Spacers - CW bumper - etc.

Hey guys, I have a few things to sell here.. I would prefer a local sale (Houston area) but I am willing to ship. -Slightly used Magnaflow CBE with maybe 2-3k miles on it - SOLD -CW bumper cover that is shaved and ready to go badgless.. althought its not in great condition.. lots of...
  3. NickMk61

Houston area SALE.. Magnaflow - Spacers - CW bumper - etc.

Hey guys, I have a few things to sell here.. I'll put pics up later on as this is more of just for feels. I would prefer a local sale (Houston area) but will ship at buyers expense. -Slightly used Magnaflow CBE with maybe 2-3k miles on it - SOLD -CW bumper cover that is shaved and ready to go...
  4. NickMk61

FS: Magnaflow CBE - Shaved CW front bumper cover

Hey guys, I have a few things to sell here.. I'll put pics up later on as this is more of just for feels. I would prefer a local sale (Houston area) but will ship at buyers expense. -Slightly used Magnaflow CBE with maybe 2-3k miles on it - SOLD -CW bumper cover that is shaved and ready to go...
  5. NickMk61

Rota Grids FS!.... (Maybe)

Hey guys, I'm thinking of selling my Rota Grids. This is just a feeler to see who would be interested. The wheels come with tires, hubrings and wobble bolts. I've ran these wheels for well over 10k miles with ZERO problems. I would recommend having rolled fenders and the fender screw mod...
  6. NickMk61

Rota Grids FS!.... (Maybe)

Hey guys, I'm thinking of selling my Rota Grids. This is just a feeler to see who would be interested. The wheels come with tires, hubrings and wobble bolts. I've ran these wheels for well over 10k miles with ZERO problems. I would recommend having rolled fenders and the fender screw mod...
  7. NickMk61

Ressurection

HEY GUYS! So yesterday I picked up my car from M.Power in Houston. she spent a total of 8 weeks in the hands of my mechanic. After I drowned my engine I figured that would be all she wrote.. but thanks to the guys over at Mpower in Houston and my insurance coverage.. I was able to get my engine...
  8. NickMk61

Its a sad, sad... sad day..

So, Saturday the 27th of April, the heavens opened and released 7 inches of rain in an hour.. I've never seen so much rain fall from the sky other than in hurricane type weather. It had been drizzling all day, but the amount of rain that started coming down while I was on my way home was...
  9. NickMk61

Brushed steel on a CW

Sorry if you guys where expecting some sick pix.. but how would guys think my car would look with some brushed steel mirrors, roof, and grille stripes.. to match a set of the .06 wheels from 3SDM.. or maybe even brushed aluminum? heres my car.. with these wheels...
  10. NickMk61

Weird speedo issue?

soooo I was driving around town today and when I decided to stomp on the gas I felt a little tug on the steering wheel and the speedo dropped to 0 and then back up to my current speed....... It was just weird.. watching my speedo fall to 0 and then jump back up... what could it have been? its...
  11. NickMk61

ESP error, blinking TPMS

Not sure if this is the right place to post.. but, recently, when I turn the car on.. the ESP error lights up and the TPMS blinks.. but it goes away whenever I start driving... Its done it about 3 times now. What does it mean? Edit: I'm stage 2 with the torque steer compensation and XDS setting...
  12. NickMk61

HID bulb out error

Hey sorry if this is another repeated thread.. but I've tried searching and nothing useful came up.. I just installed DDM's HIDs and they work fine.. but now I have a bulb out error.. what vagcom'ing should I do to fix it? Thanks in advance!
  13. NickMk61

PCV failing?

So, its been about a week after I got my stage 2 tune, and I've noticed that my rpms aren't jumping up like they did when I first got the tune. So, naturally, I contacted my tuner and told him what was going on.. it wasn't a drastic powerloss, but I could definitely tell that something wasn't...
  14. NickMk61

Vagcom Differential?

So I went and got my stage 2 apr today.. and the guy doing to tune said that he can use his vcds to change how my car can handle any torque steer and wheel spin.. he changed it to the scirocco R settings.. anyone heard of this? i mean it definitely feels like its got more control and it doesnt...
  15. NickMk61

Weird DEPO + LED license plate start up..?

Hey, so tonight I started up my car and I noticed some flickering light on the car behind me.. so I turned off my car and turned it back on again and watched my tail lights and I don't know if its some sort of light checking system being performed by the car or what.. so heres a video of it...
  16. NickMk61

FS: Honeycomb badgless grille

SOLD
  17. NickMk61

FS: Ed's replica xenon headlights

s s
  18. NickMk61

FS: Ed's replica xenon headlights

s a
  19. NickMk61

oem sleeve clamp

Hey guys I'm trying to loosen the OEM sleeve clamp that connects the catback to the down pipe... but the thing won't budge... no matter how much force I use it won't loosen up.. no one has messed with it, so its still in its stupid upwards position... help would be appreciated.. this is driving...
  20. NickMk61

WTB: Golf lower grill and GTI lower honeycomb grille

I'm looking to buy a golf lower grille, like this >> http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VI--2.5/Exterior/Body/Bumper/ES1172912/ and I also want to buy a honeycomb lower grill >> http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VI--2.0T/Exterior/Body/Grille/ES1172913/ I'm on here looking to buy...