GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

FS: 225/40/18 hankook ventus s1 noble2

250, 3.6k miles, any takers? Located in Atlanta GA will ship at buyers expense I have boxes. Coming off car tomorrow
  2. B

OEM LED tail turn signal not working - help!

Hey guys, so I sold my LED Tails (fully functioning with deautokey led turn signals) and the buyer is complaining the driver side turn signal doesn't work. He said he swapped bulbs, and wiring harness, to no avail. I also sent him the OEM bulbs, I asked if he tried them out, he hasn't responded...
  3. B

Solar Gard Ultra Performance Tint? Thoughts?

Have Carbon on my car and I like it a lot, was thinking of going to Carbon XP for my new car, but a local guy is offering the above mentioned tint. I don't see much info on it online. Anyone ever heard of it and can vouch for it? It's a ceramic tint, it'll cost me just $30 more than the Cxp.
  4. B

2013 TDI part out

Like many TDI owners...I'll be parting out my TDI. I have mud flaps and TDI OEM rubber mats too. Anything else on the car if you're interested, just PM and I'll see what I can do. Car is in perfect condition.
  5. B

Feeler/FS: OEM VW Austin 18" off '17 GTI

FS: OEM VW Austin 18" off '17 GTI Picked up an mk7 gti and putting on some new rims. Anyone interested in a set of Austin wheels 18" like new? Will be in MD until the first week of January, then traveling down to GA, where they will be available if not sold in MD, or anywhere along my route...
  6. B

FS:OEM R LED Tails+DeAutokey LED interior lights, F/R turn signals, reverse light

VW is buying back my TDI so I would love to unload this package that will nearly fully LED-out your car as a bundle. $1,059.91 value for $650 shipped! Almost 40% off! Ready to be shipped immediately to anywhere in the lower 48. LED tails in GREAT condition, normal wear/tear swirls in plastic...
  7. B

OEM Euro LED tail lights - what if they diodes go out?

Just had an LED light fail on me (aftermarket turn signal) and I was thinking, what if one of the diodes in the euro LED tails go out? Are we shit out of luck to replace each diode individually? or even one out of the four lights since we are in NA?
  8. B

Steering wheel "shake" at highway speeds

Just took in my TDI for its 50k service (at 44k) 7 days ago. Nothing replaced, just rotated tires and oil. However now, and after driving 1000 miles, i know for sure I am not imagining my steering wheel shaking when I get up to 70 mph. The same shaking you would experience in an older car...
  9. B

AC leaking water into footwells

Searched around and found a few things online but wanted the insight of some fellow MK6 owners. I may be overreacting but I want to address the issue if it actually is an issue... The footwell vents today have been leaking water onto the floor. Small amounts. I read online that this could...
  10. B

WTB: OEM LED Tails

WTB: OEM Dark Cherry LED Tails Dark Cherry. Minor scratches okay, needs to be in decent/reasonable condition for exterior part. No fog light. Come with adapters. Thanks.:thumbup:
  11. B

Driver side door leak

I have noticed my driver side door leaks during heavy rain storms. The first time it leaked was May 2014, and hasn't happened since until this past monday, May 2015. So only during heavy storms. Anyone else experience this? Passenger side door seal was dry as anything.
  12. B

OEM Cherry Red LED Tails cost more than Tinted?

http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VI--TDI/Lighting/Tail_Lights/ What gives?
  13. B

OEM LED tail light price reduction ever?

Hey all, I've been wanting to get some OEM LED tail lights for a very long time but I'm having trouble justifying a $700+ cost. Anyone have any clue given the history of past golf generations whether the prices on these types of parts will be going down anytime soon? Thanks.
  14. B

Installed deAutokey LED's today (interior and front turn signals)

And they look great. Especially the footwells. Really make the car look better and relatively easily installation. Before After However. With the front turn signals, while they do look great, and are bright, I am getting the feeling they are not as bright. I can't be sure however. Might...
  15. B

Possible to rebadge after debadging tailgate?

I am thinking about removing the Golf and possibly the TDI badge off my Mk6. It seems relatively simple from what I've been reading. My concern is, how does this affect the value of the car if I ever choose to put it up for sale? Is it possible to "easily" rebadge the car? Thanks all.
  16. B

Lifespan of Stock NA mk6 taillights?

When do one of the bulbs in these units eventually die, usually? Thanks.
  17. B

Bug - Remote key fob unlock flashes lights but no unlock?

I've been experiencing an odd bug with my MK6 that happens on and off. I will go to press the unlock button as I am approaching the cars and the lights will flash per usual but the actual locks will not unlock. This isn't a problem when I get up to the door because with keyless entry it will...
  18. B

What do I need to know before I install deAutokey interior LED's on my mk6

As I understand, I should be sure to turn off all the lights as to avoid blowing any fuses? How can I do this for the footwell/trunk/glovebox lights? Any other tips appreciated, this is my first time doing any type of "work" on my car and will be installing the interior LED's along with front...
  19. B

Feedback from current owners on deAutoKey Front LED Turn signals (OSRAM H16)

Thinking about getting the following soon: Golf/GTI MK6 Turn Signals Error Free OSRAM H16 http://deautokey.com/product/golf-gti-mk6-turn-signals-error-free-osram-h16 Anyone who has this set have any feedback on it? I've read around online that these possibly may not be as bright as the normal...
  20. B

How to replace LED tag light on Golf

So my 2013 Golf TDI's right LED tag light just went out the other day, just after i got it serviced. Led to me being pulled over...and getting thrown in jail (but thats another story). On a side note, aren't these LED lights supposed to last like 25 years? Anyway, I ordered a replacement part...