GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

I bid you all a fond farewell

It is with great trepidation, yet little regret, that I announce my departure from this forum. Over the course of the last few months, I have realized that this is not so much a community, as it is a breeding ground for the sycophants of this generation. So here is my fond farewell... To the...
  2. S

A/C Delay on Startup Question

I have a 2013 VW GTI with 10k miles. When I start up, I notice that my A/C does not kick in anywhere from 3-5 sec until after the car has started. Is this normal? The only reason I ask, is that I took it in for the 10k service over the weekend and it started right as I turned on the ignition...
  3. S

Best detailer in Las Vegas?

Hey guys, I live in Henderson and I'm looking for a good detailer. I have all the tools to actually detail my own car, but I've got too much going on right now with work / new baby to actually do it. Can anyone recommend a good detailer? I pretty much just need the exterior done, as I don't...
  4. S

What tires come stock on a 2013 GTI?

Mine have Dunlops. I've seen people referring to Perellis. Anyone know? Only reason I ask, is the dunlops are terrible.
  5. S

Rumble beneath driver's side footwell

I've noticed that when I get to about 70 mph I feel what I can only describe as a rumble underneath my feet. It's more of a vibration. It's quite annoying. This is a new vehicle, 200 miles. I know the post is pretty vague, but maybe this is something normal that you folks can decipher out of my...
  6. S

Preventative Maintenance

I've been doing a lot of reading here and am wondering about preventative maintenance. Is it ever too soon to start? Can I get some of your thoughts / opinions on whether I need these items for preventative maintenance? 1) Clear braw to prevents rock chips. Sounds good in theory, but I live in...
  7. S

Need advice ASAP

Hey guys, You may have seen my other thread about trading in the Fahrenheit and purchasing a brand new CW 4dr DSG with Navi + Sunroof. Stopped at the dealer just now and it was sitting out front. Started to look it over and noticed a) the black glossy accent pillar pieces are scratched...
  8. S

My ugly Fahrenheit is gone!

I tried for years to live with that horrid, ugly, orange Fahrenheit. I put up with the constant "Awwwesome car braah," or the classic, "Orange looks so siiiick!" comments from local fast food workers (no offense to those who work fast food). Today, I finally pulled the trigger on a 2013 CW 4dr...